Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trump vs. Cosby: Who Ya Got?

Catfight! Luckily for Rosie O'Donnell, it looks like Donald Trump has a new public enemy #1. Bill Cosby told The Today Show last week of the Donald's possible Presidential candidacy that Trump needs to "run or shut up." Maybe not the nicest thing in the world to say but it's fair enough. Trump has obviously never heard of the word "subtlety" and released a statement tearing Cosby a new one. The statement reads in part, "If [Bill] doesn’t want me to run because he’s obviously an Obama fan (racist???), he should state the reasons and not...treat me like his best friend, only to denigrate me when I’m not around."

Trump is such a bitch. He sounds like a chick whose boyfriend forgot her birthday. Check out these lines. Who says this? "I have never been a fan of Cosby's." "Based on the way he acted, things are not looking too good for Cosby." "Sadly, he got more attention talking about me than he did on the merits of his own appearance-maybe he is not as dumb as I thought." I also like how he mentions that Meredith Vieira is a great gal. Trump could never be Prez. The Prime Minister of Canada would forget to call him on his birthday and we'd be at all-out war. I'm all for an Obama-Cosby ticket in 2012. Jello Pudding Pops for everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment