Friday, April 22, 2011

Olive Garden Is A Sham

I haven't felt this violated since I found out Santa Claus didn't exist. In possibly the most important investigation in its history, Time Magazine revealed that Olive Garden's famous Culinary Institute of Tuscany is really just a hotel where a chef holds an occasional class in the kitchen between sightseeing sessions for Olive Garden employees in scenic Italy. I don't know if I can ever go to Olive Garden ever again. Besides gorging myself on delicious endless breadsticks and salad, I liked knowing that all the chefs went through an intensive years-long program with some of the top cooks in the world. Now I don't know who to believe. Is the McDonald's Hamburger University an accredited four-year school? Is the New York Film Academy really the place where Brett Ratner thinks all aspiring filmmakers should go? Since I'm a forgiving guy, I'll probably end up going back to Olive Garden again but it's going to take some time. At least until the Endless Pasta Bowl.




Time

No comments:

Post a Comment