Friday, January 14, 2011

Gucci Mane's Tattoo

It's a masterpiece, isn't it?  There's nothing that says to rivals "don't fuck with me" than getting an ice cream cone tattooed to your face.  I'm serious.  The craziest thing you can do in the world is getting a face tattoo.  And an ice cream face tattoo?  Certifiable.  Gucci Mane needs to spend some time at the insane asylum with KG.  I always thought that getting a tear tattoo meant you were in a gang.  I stay away from those people on the street.  Maybe Gucci goes gangbanging in an ice cream truck.  According to his spokesperson, it represents Gucci being as cool as ice.  Gucci, bro bro, the first lesson of being cool is that you don't need to tell everyone how cool you are.  The ice cream tattoo is a little bit of a violation.  Plus it looks like a temporary tattoo my little cousin would have.  Stay chill.

The Source

No comments:

Post a Comment