Thursday, March 24, 2011

March Madness Battle of the Sexes: Guys Weekend

With a 50-39 lead in our March Madness challenge, CurlySue has been taunting my manhood relentlessly. Little does she know that this is all part of my master plan. Make the girl feel good about herself and then remind her she's not as smart as a man, she'll do anything you want. CurlySue is going to be making me mashed potatoes all summer. This is the weekend I take control. Here are the picks for the remainder of the tournament:

Elite Eight:
Stone: Ohio St., North Carolina, Duke, UConn, Kansas, Notre Dame,Wisconsin, UCLA
CurlySue: Ohio St., North Carolina, Arizona, UConn, Kansas, Purdue, Pitt, Florida

Final Four:
Stone: Ohio St., Duke, Notre Dame, UCLA
CurlySue: Ohio St., UConn, Kansas, Pitt

Championship:
Stone: Notre Dame def. Duke---136 points
CurlySue: Kansas def. Ohio St.---123 points

If I lose, it's going to be so embarrassing. Let's go Duke, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment