Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jesus Makin' It Rain

If Jesus wasn't resurrected, he'd be spinning in his grave after seeing this. Crystal Deans (stage name?) hated being a stripper but loved pole dancing, so she quit her job to give pole dancing lessons. Since she's a good Christian, she offers free classes every second Sunday of the month for churchgoers who bring their programs from mass. Instead of Def Leppard and Mötley Crüe, the class dances to contemporary Christian rock, which is great because Scott Stapp loves strippers and I'm sure the guys in Creed have a lot of time in their schedule to do a live performance.

Every Monday at Crunch, there used to be a pole dancing class. I hate stretching, but I was always right outside that studio watching and stretching (every once in a while) for 30 or 40 minutes. I credit my flexibility to that class.

Pole dancing for Jesus is a weird connection but still a lot less offensive than Madonna's Like A Prayer video. Plus, I really can't badmouth anything that encourage girls to get on the pole. Win!


Dlisted

No comments:

Post a Comment