Friday, February 11, 2011

Brooklyn Decker: Dayyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuum



When I first saw the trailer for Just Go With It, the first thing that popped into my head after "What the fuck happened to Adam Sandler's career?" was "Who is the chick in the yellow bikini?" It turns out it's Brooklyn Decker, one of my favorites. I saw more and more trailers and I swear that the movie looked better and better each time. Now, I have Just Go With It as my early favorite for Best Picture for the 2012 Oscars. I blame the yellow bikini. Jen Aniston is nice in her own right but Brooklyn Decker blows her off the screen. Nicole Kidman is apparently in the movie (why?) and she will blown off screen by Brooklyn Decker. Brooklyn Decker is like an unstoppable asteroid but instead of destroying Earth, she destroys other chicks' self-esteems. Can you imagine Jen sitting on set reading In Touch about how Brad and Angelina adopted another African kid and all of a sudden Brooklyn Decker shows up with those majestic 23-year-old tits? Must've been a busy week for Jen Aniston's shrink. The only bad thing about Brooklyn Decker is that she's married to that frat boy tennis player Andy Roddick. It's just like college. Brooklyn Decker is too good for him and she's too good for only one exclamation. Dayyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuum! Dayyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

No comments:

Post a Comment