Friday, January 14, 2011

Miscarriage of Justice

This is a tragic story.  Two teachers at Brooklyn's James Madison High School, Cindy Mauro and Alini Brito, were caught having a sex romp at school in 2009.  Now they've both been fired.  What an outrage.  These ladies shouldn't be punished, they should be rewarded.  I am a huge supporter of love in all its forms.  Heck, I've probably had more experience with lesbians that Ellen Degeneres.  Mauro and Brito were no doubt simply trying to teach their students about love.  It's a high school for goodness sakes.  How many kids gave each other a high five when they heard the news?  When I originally read the story I gave myself a high five.  I will not rest until these ladies are rehired.  OK, I'm probably going to forget about it in five minutes but whatever.

NY Daily News

No comments:

Post a Comment