Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Watch Your Back, Al

You know how I know the Knicks are back? They're getting into feuds with other teams. The last time the Knicks played the Hawks, Marvin Williams shoved Shawne Williams and punches were thrown. That followed Al Horford playing to the crowd after blocking one of Amar'e's shots. The rematch is tonight at the Garden. Amare predicted a "very, very intense game after what happened in Atlanta." That's two very's. Amar'e added, "[Horford] don't want to see me. I watched him play in Florida, and I've seen him play a few years in Atlanta. We've got two different games, and we'll see how it plays out."

Horford responded, "I don't understand what he means by that, 'He don't want to see me.' Like we're supposed to be scared of him. Ain't nobody scared of him. We're all grown men, so it's all good." Them's fightin' words. Amar'e has a bad toe, but is going tonight, no doubt to settle the score. That's why you gotta love him. He's got pride. It's going to be a heated game, but the best way Amar'e and the Knicks can instill fear in Horford is to get the W.

No comments:

Post a Comment