Monday, January 24, 2011

Golden Voice Leaves Rehab

Who called this about two weeks ago?  After agreeing to go to rehab, the Golden Voice himself, Ted Williams, has left Origins Recovery Center against the advice of everybody in the world.  The fame ruined this guy.  Everyone should have left him alone.  After all this drama, is anybody rooting for him anymore?  First, he got into a fight with his daughter and now he's quitting rehab.  I'm more sick of him than Sammi Sweetheart.  I can't wait for him to appear on Celebrity Rehab about a year from now.  I bet Dr. Drew is rushing to be by his side as we speak.  I know who's to blame for this whole ordeal.  Queen James.  The Decision drove Golden Voice to drugs.  Another reason to hate the Queen.  Finally, the biggest question is: how does this guy have a girlfriend and I don't have one?  Chicks dig the voice.

TMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment