Friday, March 4, 2011

I Wonder What He Does For Detention

I had some interesting professors in my day. There was the hot French professor from Martinique who couldn't speak a lick of English. Then, the Israeli Futures & Options professor that locked the door as soon as class started and posted pictures from his triathlon training on the class website. And yes, the professor who spent time at a camp to "cure" his homosexuality. None of these compare to J. Michael Bailey of Northwestern, however, who arranged for a couple to demonstrate the proper way to insert a vibrator after a class in human sexuality.

This is like something out of Sex and The City: The College Years. Normally, I'd be pumped up and say I've been looking for somewhere to get my Master's Degree. But from the looks of it, the lady involved is not worth staying after class and keeping me from getting my Chick-fil-A on in the dining hall. I guess Mason Moore couldn't make it, but at least it's nice to see that the guy from Counting Crows is staying busy.

Wall St. Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment