Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jabroni of the Week: Minka Kelly

Not only does Captain Jeter have to worry about recovering from the worst statistical season of his career, an acrimonious contract dispute, and the loss of Andy Pettitte, but his lady is starring in what looks to be the worst movie of all-time The Roommate.  I've had some odd roommates in my day.  One of them threatened to kill me because I wanted to watch the ALCS while he was doing his homework.  But come on!  If Leighton Meester was that fucked up, she wouldn't be stalking Minka Kelly and stealing her life, she would be working her way through the lacrosse team.  The Roommate looks so bad on so many levels, I wouldn't even see it for the unintentional comedy or the fact that two hotties star in it, although I do love me some Billy Zane.  I can't fathom the thought of the Captain sitting through this 93-minute pile of garbage, but he's going to have to.  At least A-Rod got to watch Me, Myself, and Dupree.

No comments:

Post a Comment